Monday, 10 September 2012

Mr. Cavaliere feature in Sharp Magazine

Hey guys, 

The long anticipated Sharp Magazine September issue is finally here! As always I want to thank everyone who voted, Sharp Magazine, The Bay, Photographer Mario Miotti, Stylist Alon Freeman, Grooming expert Blair Petty, and last but not least my family for getting the word out and supporting me all the way. Below are the pictures from the magazine and a video of the judges deliberation on choosing Canada's Sharpest man. 






To check out my exclusive interview with Sharp Magazine where I talk about winning the tittle as "Canada's Sharpest Man", style inspirations, and men's fashion dilemmas click here!

Yours truly, 

   Mr. Cavaliere

2 comments:

  1. Congrats, you just made sharp mag look sharper.

    ReplyDelete