Monday, 20 August 2012

Preppy Chambray

As I mentioned in my last post a chambray shirt is very versatile! For that reason I decided to put together a preppier chambray look to show you all another way to wear this awesome piece!  
Blue chambray shirt - Le Chateau 
TIP: When dressing up a chambray shirt, try and stick to pieces that are similar in fabric (ex: Cotton).
Plaid bow tie - American Apparel 
Indigo blue cotton chambray vest - Le Chateau 
TIP: Guys are always asking me how they can add some flare to their outfit with out looking over done. A bow tie is one of those flare items that's both subtle but makes a bold statement at the same time.   
Blue braided belt - Le Chateau 
TIP: If you are a reader of the blog you know that I am a big fan of monochromatic looks. It keeps everything simple and lets each piece stand out on its own which is what menswear is all about!

Grey trousers - Le Chateau 
Indigo blue driving mocks - Store in Milan  
Yours truly, 

   Mr. Cavaliere

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfits and your blog!
    Hope you have time to check me too :)

    www.goldschnee.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete