Thursday, 30 August 2012

Denim & Royal Blue Chinos

Last week I briefly talked about colored trousers becoming one of the hottest menswear trends and showed you how to wear a red pant easily and casually. This week I decided to put together a look with another great colored trouser: royal blue!

If you don't already know, blue has to be one of my favorite colors to wear. No matter the shade, blue always works in a monochromatic look and the color itself is quite masculine.
Royal blue chinos - Le Chateau 
Grey long sleeve henley - H&M 
Light wash denim jacket - Vintage  
 TIP: Beat up your denim! The great thing about denim is that it's a strong fabric that can withstand a lot of wear and tear. The more you wear it, the better it feels on your body and the more it takes on your shape. In my opinion, creases and fades give denim character and individuality, which always works with such a classic piece!

Silver multi-charmed necklace - Rue 21
Clubmaster sunglasses - Thrifted  
TIP: Accessories are those little things that make a man's look unique. The key to finding accessories that work with your style is to just try them out. For example, I'm not a big bracelet wearer but I love vintage sunglasses and necklaces!






Navy snake skin printed loafers - Pelle pelle 
TIP: Invest in blue loafers! If you've read some of my past posts, you should be quite familiar with my suede blue deck loafers. When I first bought them I thought of them as a shoe that would only work with casual wear. As I've tried them out with different looks, they've become my favorite shoe because of their versatility. I love them so much that I bought the blue snake skin pair above!

Yours truly,

   Mr. Cavaliere


2 comments:

  1. Buy a T shirt that changes the world. http://bit.ly/worldchanger3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As what Tyra Banks says, you are modelling from H to T. Actually you just gave me an idea what to wear with chinos. :)

    ReplyDelete